Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Looking Forward




The weather is starting to clear up a little bit and that smell of spring is finally in the air. Looking at my house and yard all I see is a blank canvas for a summer of remodeling. Thinking about my body too there are a few things I want to change this summer. I have decided to make a list of things I want to accomplish this summer.

-Mulch the side of the house
-Run at least 4 days a week all summer (to counteract the effects of the next thing on the list)
-Brew at least 2 batches of beer
-Build a shed (This is a big one we currently have all of our summer stuff taking up space in the garage. This is a problem every year as we have nowhere else to put it. So this year I am finally going to get that shed built that I have been talking about for so long.)
-Host a neighborhood barbeque, the wife and I have been talking about having a barbeque/party forever but never seem to pull the trigger. That is definitely happening this summer.
-Teach the tanks how to ride a bike. They’re both pretty good with training wheels but I think this is the summer we can get them cruising on their own.


I’m sure this list will double in size in about two weeks but this is all I have for now. What do you guys have on your summer checklist?

No comments:

Post a Comment