Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Midsummer Night’s Update


Hey all, so since my last post not too much has changed. The neighborhood watch is in full effect; I patrol the neighborhood every Sunday and Tuesday with a neighbor. We have yet to encounter the vandal but there have also been no break ins since we started looking so that is a positive. A couple of months ago I posted my to do list for the summer and I finally have finally started to move forward with that shed. We applied for all the permits and have decided on placement and the wood we want to use. I’m hoping to begin building by next week. Another thing on my checklist was to host a neighborhood barbecue/party this summer. The wife and I were talking and we decided to have a shed warming party! I think this would be a fun way to knock off two birds with one stone and break in the new addition to the yard. Other than that it’s mostly business as usual around here. The tanks and I have been enjoying the slow days of summer and have been getting quality time in the sun every day. Hope you all are enjoying this summer as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment