Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Neighborhood Problems


Life has been kind of hectic since I last posted. School is out and summer hours are in full effect. As usual the boys have been keeping me busy but it’s nothing I can’t handle. However there has been some quite disheartening news lately. In our neighborhood there has been a recent string of break ins. Most of the incidents have involved cars being broken into but last week someone reported their garage had been rummaged through. I think this is awful, my oldest realizes what is going on and is terrified and my wife has been parking in the garage since then. If someone cannot feel safe in their own home, where are they supposed to feel safe? I’ve talked to a few other members of our neighborhood and we have decided to start a neighborhood watch. We are having our first meeting tomorrow and we are going to break down a schedule to where there is a pair patrolling the streets every night. I am excited at the prospect of catching this vandal and finally putting this nonsense to rest. As of now this dad truly is on duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment